Earthquake!!!
Just felt my first earthquake! Wow... been through the eye of a hurricane and now I've been through an insignificant earthquake. They feel like jello. Really. I thought there would be noise. For a moment I realized that the our companies main building probably has the "structural integrity of a blade of grass," as Joe Flowers so described a chair.
Anyway... my clutziness has gone international. I'm pretty sure I messed something up in the wiring at the apartment bathroom wherein the light stopped coming on. It happened within minutes of me fiddling with the hot water heater. Today I finally found an adapter for my laptop in a four-story electronic flea market. So I get home, plug it in and... POW... all the lights go out. My roommates were a little pissed. Fairly certain they kind of don't like me anyway (sample conversation - me: "What was your major?" roommate: "Political Science." me: "Ahh, mine too!" roommate: silence.)
Finally got the laptop up and running and now it's not picking up the WiFi. Three reboots later and I've decided to search for a USB WiFi card at the flea market. Pictures will be up today hopefully.
Happy Anniversary Dad and Joann. 20 years... amazing :-)
Happy Independence Day everyone else. I had a Chinese intel/propoganda officer talking to me about the beauty of the US Constitution. Go figure...
1 comment:
Suck your roommate's D**K. It will make yoy more popular, and will taste better than bird's nest soup.
Post a Comment