Phone Calls
I lied about calling everyone. I thought I was only going out for dinner. Dru and I had been talking about eating quesadillas at TGI Friday's for 10 days and the day of reconing had arrived. It ended up being a (extremely expensive) night out with some staff stopping in Tianjin before heading home... so I missed calling everyone in (your) morning and then I slept in till 11ish and missed calling everyone at (your) night. I'll be buying a headset and using Skype from now on, which means calling will be free and a bit easier for me. The calling cards suck. It's 2am your time and I can't even call friends who I know will be awake without getting error messages.
The best way to get ahold of me is to e-mail me. I check it several times a day. We can set up a time for me to call you.
Another picture to hold you over till I start churning out stories again:
1 comment:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment