Musings on China, Current Events, Travel, and Life as an Expat in China. I'll Try to Keep It Interesting.
Well, I just found out my ex boyfriend is dating a 17 year old still in high school - and he just turned 26 years old. Age is just a number - but sometimes too young is just too young.
What's up, Trey? I hope you're doing well. It looks like you are though. I am going to frequent your blog more often. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Well, I just found out my ex boyfriend is dating a 17 year old still in high school - and he just turned 26 years old. Age is just a number - but sometimes too young is just too young.
What's up, Trey? I hope you're doing well. It looks like you are though. I am going to frequent your blog more often. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment